Thursday, February 14, 2013

Good Luck Piggy

I made this card for one of my daughter's teammates who is competing in her first Elite gymnastics meet this weekend.  She loves pigs, and this one is just too cute.

(Sorry about the iPhone picture.  I forgot to take one with my real camera before we left home.)

The big googly eyes are compliments of my daughter.  She loves big eyes on everything! And the tail, too.  When she was going through my 'pink' embellishment drawer, she found the spiral paper clip and thought it would make a good tail.  She was so right!

Supplies used:
Stamps - SU Button Buddies, amuse oval
Paper - PTI white
Ink - Memento
Accessories - glue pad, green flock, googly eyes, button, spiral paper clip, dimensionals

Hope you have a great weekend!

K


1 comment:

Doris said...

The spiral paper clip is the perfect touch!