Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Hip To Be A Square

Now that the kids have been back in school for a little over a month, it might be time for me to start posting some of my projects.  Doncha think?  I have wanted to blog a lot of different things over the summer, but just call me lazy.

I picked up this old Stampin' Up stamp set at a garage sale for just a few dollars, and it was just my style.  I love the simplicity of the images, and they are perfect to stand alone on a gorgeous white card base.






The last one is my favorite just because it has a little bit of bling on it.  I put a dab of Stickles on the other present image, but I always forget that Stickles dries flat.  So am going to put a rhinestone over the top of it, and then it will be pretty, too.

All of the sentiments were embossed with detail white embossing powder, so even the finest fonts came out really clear.  Gotta love those clear stamps for perfect placement!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Good Things Grow, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Mixed and Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper - PTI
Ink - Various Memento inks
Accessories - Stickles, rhinestone, dimensionals

I won't say that I am going to start posting regularly, because every time I do, I don't post for months on end.  But I'm gonna try.

Have a wonderful fall day!

K











No comments: