Sunday, November 27, 2011

Time for a Christmas Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  We just returned from our trip to my brother's in Minnesota.  It was great to be with our whole family for the holiday.

This card was a few weeks in the making.  I am so out of card-making shape!

In its first phase, the wreath was stamped on a white card base, but it was so blah and boring.  I even stamped a wreath on another card and added rhinestones thinking that would dress it up a little.  But I couldn't make either one of them work, so I tossed them aside knowing something would come to me.

And it did!

Voila!  So much better!

Supplies used:
Stamps - PTI Wreath for All Seasons, Mega Mixed Messages
Paper - Pear Pizzazz, GKD PL white
Ink - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Nestabilities scalloped and regular circle dies, Big shot, taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, corner rounder

Now that December is almost upon us, I must get busy making my Christmas cards for this year.  Do you have yours made yet?

K

No comments: