Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quick and Easy

I made a quick set of cards using my new Elizabeth stamp that I just got today.  The stamp is very Victorian-ish, but I went with very clean and simple cards.

The image is stamped so the sentiment is on the lower right 'sweet spot' of the card.  I felt this was the most visually pleasing of all the possible placements.  I could have fancied up the cards with bling or pearls, but really liked the clean look without any added embellishments.

I was just playing around with different color combinations, and this is what I came up with.




I used my Versamagic chalk inks and was reminded just how much I really love them.  The colors are soft, yet very rich.  They take a little longer to dry completely, but the look is worth the wait.

Hope you have a great weekend!

K

 

No comments: