Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Layer Wednesday - NOT!

I am feeling really stupid right about now.  I made my card for Susan's OLW challenge this week, and was really happy with how it turned out.  However it is so NOT a one layer card!  And that is what the challenge is all about!  Duh!  Somehow that slipped my mind as I was planning my card.  It didn't even occur to me until I was logging on to post it.  I would say something clever about losing my mind, but it seems I have really lost my mind and can't think of anything clever to say.

So I'll just shut up and post my card.

The image was colored with at you Spica pens (Copics for Fluffles), and I spritzed the card base with Shimmer Spritz.  It is really shimmery!

Supplies:
Stamps - Stampendous Grasshopper Fluffles
Paper - Sahara Sand, Real red, GKD PL white
Ink - Memento tuxedo black
Accessories - At You Spica pens, Copics, Nestabilities circle and scallop circle dies, Big Shot, Sparkle Shimmer Spritz

I will be back with a real one layer card later.  Right now, I have to go teach my crochet club at the school.

K

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your card is adorable - even if it isn't a one layer card!

Carol said...

I think this card is great! So shimmery....

It's funny the tricks our minds play on us......sometimes. Ya just gotta laugh. And move on.