Monday, January 24, 2011

Looking for Inspiration?

I was at the library the other day to pick up the entire sixth season of LOST on DVD.  Yea, I know, we're a little behind on that one.  I never watched it on TV, but had to watch every season on DVD because my husband made me.

Not really.

I was hooked as soon as I started watching it.  And since I was #168 on the hold list at the library, it has taken a while.  I'm not sure I want to watch it though, because I know my questions won't get answered.

But I digress.

So I was at the library, and I thought I'd see if they had any card making books.

They did.  I felt bad hoarding all of these to check them out, but I did leave a few behind.  Ones that I could tell were not up my alley.  You know, all the heavily embellished and technique heavy ones.

I haven't had a chance to look at them much yet.  We were at the rodeo all day yesterday, and I have a sick kid at home today.  But I'm sure I will learn a few things and find lots of inspiration.

If you haven't looked in your library for card books, I encourage you to check for them the next time you are there.  What could be better than inspiration that's free?

K

P.S.  The reading glasses are in the picture purely for aesthetics.  I don't really need to use them.

Yea.  Whatever.

No comments: