Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten Years!

My husband and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.  He surprised me (kind of) with a weekend getaway sans kids to San Francisco.  We had talked about going, but it didn't come through until the day before we were to leave.  Talk about frantic packing!!

We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the cooler weather.  (It was in the 60's)  I will post some pictures as soon as I get them downloaded from my hubby's camera.  I decided to leave my (heavy) Nikon at home, and I'll share a funny story about the lesson I learned from doing that.

For now, here is the card I made for him.


Do you recognize this layout?  I have been using it a lot.  I think it's time for me to break its mold and come up with something else.

Supplies used:
Stamps - love it, small script
Paper - GKD PL white
Ink - riding hood red
Accessories - dimensionals, ribbon, half pearls, SAMJ

You won't believe the first thing that came out of his mouth when he opened the card.  He said, "Hmm, clean and simple."

I think I'll keep him for at least 10 more years!

K

No comments: