Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Purging Find

I was prompted to purge my craft supplies after I read a post on SCS.  That will be a different post, but today, I wanted to show you what I made with one of my discoveries.  Shoved way in the back of one of my drawers was a pack of 6 flower brads I had bought at Target's dollar spot many moons ago.  As I looked at it, a card idea popped into my head, and this is what I made...



Two very quick and easy cards that are cheery, bright, and colorful.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - GKD PL white
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - felt flower brads, scor-pal, glue dots, SAMJ

Enjoy your day!





2 comments:

jimlynn said...

So glad you found those flower brads! These cards are darling!!! So clean and simple, yet beautiful! Love them.

Lisa Lara said...

These little cards are really cute K. Love those little flowers on the white cs. Hi.