Sunday, April 11, 2010

P90X Update Week Thirteen (Phase 2 Revisited)

I'm a little late posting this update.  It's hard to believe, but I haven't even been on my computer for the past 3 days.  It is spring, we've had nice weather (finally), and yard work was my priority.

If my husband and I would have stuck to the plan, we would be done with the P90X program now.  But we were "bad" for 2 weeks, and decided they needed to be re-done.  So we still have two more weeks to go.

This past week we went back to Phase 2 with the meals, which introduces more carbs.  (That reminds me - I'm supposed to be posting pictures of our meals.  Oops...guess I've been too hungry, and I've been forgetting to take pictures.)  Phase 2  was easier for me this time around.  I found that I was still hungry between meals, and ate all my allotted snacks.  Plus a little chocolate...shhh...don't tell anyone!  I did fine at Easter, but didn't show much restraint at bunko.  Maybe it was the glass(es) of wine!  Oh, well, at least that only comes once a month.  The exercises went really well this week, too.  I think my control issues have subsided, at least for the time being, and I wanted to work out every day.  I never had to force myself this week.  That's how I want it to be...I hope it stays that way.

Once again, I didn't lose any weight this week, but that's ok.  My clothes are almost falling off of me now, so I'm not too concerned about the number on the scale.  I am feeling stronger, and can really push myself to "Bring It" during the exercises.

Weight, just like age, is just a number.  How you feel is much more important in my book.

Thanks for stopping by.  K

No comments: