Friday, March 19, 2010

P90X Update Week Ten - The Rollercoaster Continues

Have you noticed a pattern here?  Good phase, bad phase, good week, bad week.  This was a bad week, and my worst week so far.  I strained my shoulder early in the week and that was an excuse for me not to exercise.  Plus, it was a busy week with other activities, and the exercising just didn't happen like it should have.  My husband hurt his back playing golf, so he was out of commission, and his motivating factor wasn't there either.  Instead of having one day off from exercising, we had four!  Ooops!

I can feel it, too.  I don't have as much energy, and I feel sluggish.  I am not motivated to stay away from the chocolate and raisin bread.  I paid the price and gained 0.4lbs this week.  There is no one to blame but myself.  I know I need to recommit myself and stay focused on my goal...to be healthy and feel good in my skin.

I really want to go take a nap right now.

And eat a piece of chocolate.

But I think I'll exercise instead.

Make it a great day!

K

No comments: