Saturday, February 20, 2010

Never More Than...

I made this card for the LSC260 challenge at Splitcoast this week.  We were challenged to use a border punch and ribbon on our card.  I noticed this layout on a card while I was at the store today, and made a point to remember it since it is perfect for my CAS style.  It is also a great way to use up some of the pretty paper I have been hoarding.  I will be making more of these in different colors!



The pretty paper on here was a RAK from my friend, Lisa.  Isn't it pretty?  Thanks, Lisa!  I made the rose red panel by tracing around the outside edge of the same die I used to cut the sentiment panel, and cut it out by hand.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Whimsical Words
Paper - GKD white, rose red, Rose Colored Glasses collection by g.c.d Studios
Ink - rose red, pretty in pink
Accessories - Nestabilities label die and Wizard, dauber, scallop trim punch, ribbon, dimensionals

Have a great day!

K

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

So lovely! And the sentiment is great!