Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine Milk Boxes

Here are some really fun treat boxes that are really easy to make.  You can view Beate's Milk Box tutorial on the resources page at SCS.  It is like a 2-4-6-8 box.  This template has been around forever, but this is the first time I have ever made one.  I will be making more, for sure!  They are so fun, and the recipients are sure to be WOWed!



I made these for my kids for Valentines day.  I thought the little heart paperclips were a nice touch to hold the top together.  (Do you recognize the sentiment?  It is from the stamp set I received in my RAK from Lisa.)  The pink box is also for two of the challenges at SCS.  CC255 - the color challenge to use Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and Blush Blossom, and LSC257 - the limited supplies challenge to make a milk carton.  Don't you just love challenges?  They always inspire me to try something new.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Doodle This, Happy Hearts, PTI Heart Prints, Inkadinkado sentiment
Ink - Melon Mambo, Real Red
Paper - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Real Red, GKD white
Accessories - ScorPal, Treading Water punch, Nestabilities, paper piercer, plastic canvas, heart clips, gingham ribbon, pop dots, red tape, Real Red and Melon Mambo markers

If you haven't tried one of these yet, go make one now.  They are addicting!

K


1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh K, these look great. I love the hearts and how you used the sentiment for these. You must have masked like crazy. Wow. I love those sweet heart clips. What a great idea.