Sunday, January 31, 2010

To My Friend

Here is a quick card I made while I was watching the first season of Lost on hulu.  (I have a lot of catching up to do!)  Well, it wasn't really that quick because I kept watching the show!



I off stamped the flowers so they were a little bit muted.  The white edge around the oval was preserved by leaving the paper in the Nestabilities die when I sponged.  GinaK does that a lot, and I really like the look of it.  The oval is up on pop dots.  They do wonders for adding dimension to projects, don't you think?

Supplies:
Stamps - Pocket Silhouettes, Every day flexible phrases
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, GKD white
Accessories - Eyelet border punch, Nestabilities, sponge, SAMJ, half pearls, pop dots

I hope you enjoy it!

K

No comments: